Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Gifts of Love


I know it's February and the month of Valentine love,
but I want to tell you of eternal love.

The Randall family has a tradition of giving 'Gifts of Love' at Christmas time.  I was the lucky recipient of a red birdhouse made at Cub Scout Daycamp by my wonderful grandson Kevin.  This year we sold our house and completed our move by December 18.  Needless to say, we didn't have many Christmas decorations or traditions this year.

I saved my favorite birdhouse and decorated it for Christmas.  This was the only personal decoration I kept out.  I love it!
                                           

Families can be together forever.... Thank you Kevin.  I love you!



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you were able to have a little decoration for your christmas. Kevin is such a blessing in my life. The other day he said "Mom, I've got something for you." As he was walking toward me he was checking his pockets as if he was looking for something saying, "Where is it?" Then as he got right next to me he said with a smile, "Here it is!" Then he wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug. I love that special boy.

    ReplyDelete